Skip to main content
- Participants must study the rules and regulations listed below carefully. Participants who have completed the registration process agree to be abided by the rules and regulations of the event that has been signed up.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the participants upon successful registration (ONLY team leader of 5KM GO RUN Team Race will receive the confirmation email). If you do not receive the confirmation email after your registration, please contact us by email email@example.com or call (852) 2117 1650 for assistance.
- Once the application is accepted, application fee is non-refundable & non-transferable under any circumstance. A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address within 10 working days after the Organizer has received the registration. Otherwise, please contact the Organizer immediately.
- Repeated applications in same race will be counted as a single application. The extra application fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another applicant or other races. Also, the submitted form and information will not be returned.
- A notification email notice regarding collection of souvenir pack will be sent to the registered participants two week before the event day.
- Participants have to show either the hard copy or electronic copy of the notification email to our staff to collect the souvenir pack & event materials.
Health & Safety Advice
- Participants should make sure their health condition is suitable for the race. In cases of doubt, please seek medical advice in advance.
- Participants should understand the event content and nature and participation of this event requires physical exertion. Participants should be in sound medical condition capable for participating in the event. The Organizer suggests all participants to monitor their own physical conditions deemed fit and capable for participating in the event. In case you are feeling sick or unwell during the event, you should immediately stop the activity and do seek help from the onsite race officials.
- Participants should take protective measures against UV, such as applying sunscreen, wearing cap and ensuring water replenishment.
- People who are pregnant or with chronic diseases, like heart disease and high blood pressure, are not recommended to participate in the event.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disallow or disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event and such person shall accept.
- Public liability insurance is covered by the Organizer of the event. Participants are also advised to purchase their own insurance cover if necessary.
- If Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted at any time from 2:00pm on the day before event, the event will be cancelled.
- If the Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted at any time from 4:00 am on the event day, the event will be cancelled.
- If the race is cancelled due to the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings hoisting, enrollment fee will not be refunded.
- If the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings are hoisted after the commencement of race, the Event Director has the right to change the event route or event arrangement or to cancel the event. Enrollment Fee will not be refunded.
- Please check the weather on the event day from the Hong Kong Observatory (Tel: 1878200).
- Please stay tuned with the updates on this event website and Facebook page of Sportsoho Media Limited
- If the event is cancelled due to venue unavailability, the arrangement will be announced on this event website and Facebook page of Sportsoho Media Limited.
- Should the Event be cancelled due to weather or other circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer or in the case of a Force Majeure resulting in the Event being cancelled, the arrangement will be announced on this event website and Facebook page of Sportsoho Media Limited. Force Majeure includes and is not limited to the Organizer being unable to perform its obligations or organize or hold the Event due to fire, flood, earthquake, other severe natural disaster or act of God; or due to protest, riot, civil disobedience, uprising, march, revolt, assembly, demonstration, occupation, commotion, mass gathering, war, insurrection, sabotage, pandemic, epidemic, or terrorist attack or the likelihood of such event or act. A reduction of the approved quota by the Hong Kong SAR Government or an imposition of COVID-19 measures by the Hong Kong SAR Government which are more stringent than those already approved by the Hong Kong SAR Government shall be deemed to be a Force Majeure.
- Baggage storage will be provided. Please do not bring any valuable items. The Organizer is not responsible for the lost or damage of the baggage stored. Participants are deemed to be accepting this term when using the baggage storage service.
- Should there be any emergency or assistance needed during the event, participants shall contact the officials at the information centre.
- All prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend or clarify the above race rules.
- The personal information collected in Pocari Sweat Run Fest 2023 will be stored in SPORTSOHO's server. The information will be kept strictly confidential and will only be used for contact purposes of this event.
- Organizing and delivering information about events and activities;
- Following up and processing application or registration for events and activities;
- Carrying out surveys, analysis and research and collating statistical information;
- Facilitating and maintaining communication;
- Following up and handling complaints and enquiries;
- Making such disclosures as required by applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
- Such other purposes as specified in the PICS.
- The Personal Data provided by you herein will be kept confidential but may be made available, on a need-to-know basis, to the following parties as necessary for any of the purposes stated in the ‘Use of Personal Data’ section above:
- Any member of the Otsuka Pharmaceutical (H.K.) Limited, our employees and the operating units operated by us;
- Any agent, contractor or third-party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer, information technology, payment or other services to us in connection with its operation;
- Any person under a duty of confidentiality to us, including our accountants, legal advisers or other professional advisers;
- The Important Notes are in Chinese and English. In the case of discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions, the Chinese version shall prevail. The Organizer reserves the right to interpret and amend the Important Notes and regulations as it sees fit from time to time.